You won’t be disappointed. Click below to receive the lowest price off any retail price!
If you do have a Intex pool, you might considering replacing the pump that currently comes with the pool with this one. It honestly puts the original pump to shame. The filter pump that comes with your Intex pool has to be changed more frequently than normal. You will probably have to change out the filter in the Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump, 110-120 Volt with GFCI within a couple months, but that’s normal. The price is well worth the product – in fact it’s almost exceptional. You can’t beat the price and the performance of this pool pump.
Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump Features
- This pool pump comes with a 6 functional control. It enables the pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recalculate, drain, and close the system.
- The pressure gauge allows you to see how well the Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump is working. Gauge is on a color system, if it’s running optimally it should be in the green always.
- Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump comes with a 24 hour automatic timer. This allows daily settings to be installed, and has a built in safety shut-off.
- The design comes with a heavy duty tank, a durable pump enclosure for more protection, and a ergonomic handle for easier operation.
- The Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump is best suited for above ground pools.
What Others Are Saying About The Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump
Out of the 100 reviews this wonderful pool pump has, 84 of them are 5 star reviews! That’s incredible! There are some complaints that the pool pump is very loud, and that Intex’s customer support is lack luster. But from the other stellar reviews, the Intex 56673EG 14-Inch Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump is a great investment and a great pump to replace the current Intex preinstalled pump that you have.
Check out this review from this happy customer!
I have had the Intex 56673EG 14-inch sand filter pump for a month now and I am completely satisfied. I am useing it on a 10 foot above ground round intex type pool. What you need to know is, the pump comes with the Hose Conversion Adapters kit for Intex 1500gph and 2500gph so there is no need to purchase one, the pump works great, it’s easy to install, and the timer works great. Good by paper filters. Hello clean pool.